Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
As the Collection Contract Advisor, you will interact with those equipment leasing clients that have become delinquent at various stages of their contract with Direct Capital Corporation (DCC).
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Problem solving and analytical skills required
• Strong understanding of internet and various data resource services
• Ability to multitask essential
• Able to manage confrontation
• Strong communicator written and verbal
• Relationship building