Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
As the Collection Contract Advisor, you will interact with those equipment leasing clients that have become delinquent at various stages of their contract with Direct Capital Corporation (DCC).
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Problem solving and analytical skills required
• Strong understanding of internet and various data resource services
• Ability to multitask essential
• Able to manage confrontation
• Strong communicator written and verbal
• Relationship building