Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
This is an entry level position for a high potential recent college graduate. Responsibilites include:
o Generating daily booking report
o Auditing monthly control reports to ensure invoice accuracy
o Analyzing and processing monthly rent invoices
o Booking new contracts info Infolease
o Reconciling asset locations in Infolease for new and remarketed contracts
o Working with corporate accounting to ensure accuracy of all Infolease contracts
o Adding newly funded cars to Infolease
o Preparing credits and supporting documentation
o Preparing non-rent invoicing
o Reconciling accounts as needed
o Providing extensive customer support
o Providing support to the sales team and other areas of the business
o Assisting Invoicing Manager with various projects including month end responsibilities
o Other duties as required
• BS/BA accounting or finance. Rail or leasing experince is a plus
• 1+ years experience in an accounting or finance-related position
• Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and execute in a fast-paced organization.
• Demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels in the organization.
• Analytical ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment on signficant decisions and ability to communicate findings to management
• Ability to prepare and maintain complex transactional financial analysis in Excel, including knowledge of pivot tables and advanced formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc)