Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Assistant Vice President, Loan Processor will be responsible for processing loan applications for small balance multifamily loans in the $1mm-$10mm. The position will have primary responsibility to ensure timely processing of loans to meet business objectives as well as regulatory requirements.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Review all new loan applications for completeness and accruacy
• Follow up with customer on obtaining missing or incomplete items
• Order title reports and other third party reports as directed
• Review preliminary title reports and entitity documentation
• Coordinate with Loan Funding on KYC submissions
• Monitor loan costs and assis Loan Funding with preparation of closing statements.
• Ensure electronic files are maitained, complete and organized
• Assist with updating Salesforce and pipeline managment reports
• Ensure compliance with Reg B procedures
• Develop collaborative working relationship with CIT internal personnel to ensure the delivery of excellence in customer service.
Minimum 5 years’ experience processing commercial real estate loans.
• Strong knowlege of ownership structures for commercial real estate assets
• Experience with reviewing title policies
• Ability to work in a collaborative, process driven environment with well-defined performance standards
• A proven understanding of the importance of balancing new business development and managing operational risk
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experienced with bank policies and procedures including Reg B
• Professional in standards, skills and manner of dealing with others.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Products.