Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Treasury support analyst will be responsible for supporting west coast treasury applciations including Finastra GFX, FIS, Peoplesoft cash management, and banking portals. Will also support proprietary web and client sever applcations. Will be the primary liasson between IT and the business for all treasury IT functions.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with ability to analyze business requirements to determine processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
• Strong problem solving skill with the ability to analyze and break down a problem to identify root cause
• Experience with SDLC Required; Experience with Agile methodology a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skill including the ability to conduct meetings and application demos with business partner
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional – Word, PowerPoint, Visio. Expert in Excel to do data analysis
• Working experience in Fiansra, FIS, Peoplesoft cash management and banking portals