Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
IT Professional to deliver technology solutions to support treasury and risk functions. Interface with other application development teams within IT as well as the various shared services organizations and Infrastructure areas.
• Develop applications and systems to support Treasury business processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
• Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures to determine operational objectives
• Develop necessary improvements for system performance, availability and reliability
• Follow software development standards and guidelines aligned with company policies and procedures
• Prototyping and simulation of critical design elements to determine feasibility and ensure performance, security, and other non-functional requirements can be met
• Preparing documentation for architecture, software design and solution deployment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with ability to analyze business requirements to determine processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
• Strong problem solving skill with the ability to analyze and break down a problem to identify root cause
• Experience with SDLC Required; Experience with Agile methodology a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• 7+ years professional experience in hands-on experience in database developing using SQL Server 2008/2012
• 3+ years of experience in SSIS and SSRS
• In-depth knowledge of relational database design, T-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, user defined functions, triggers.
• Strong in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedures and indexing strategies
• Experience with SSAS and working with MDX queries a plus
• Experience with .Net a plus
• Working experience in financial industry preferred