Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
• Analyze call center staffing, metrics and performance to ensure proper staffing and scheduling commensurate with service level goals on an interval, daily, weekly and monthly level.
• Responsible for database administration of the Workforce Management software; including policy and procedures, operating structure and information flow.
• Assist in the creation and delivery of accurate, detailed, timely and user-friendly reports/dashboards for both managers and agents to ensure the goals of the organization are met.
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of all data repositories to ensure dashboards are accurate and include the appropriate data to drive to desired results.
• High School Diploma required / Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Preference for candidates to have previous banking experience and working knowledge of bank products and services
• Must have prior experience within a call center
• Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements