Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Salesforce Developer position requires a passionate, hands-on developer who will assist in the design and development of customized Salesforce software using smart and pragmatic strategies. This person will work with an extremely collaborative team to build and maintain our extensive Salesforce.com customized software using APEX and non-code Salesforce techniques. We strongly value diverse experience, flexibility and fresh thinking. We encourage all our team members to drive innovation, question the status quo and lead our technology strategy forward.
Duties will include:
• Developing extensive, complex Salesforce customizations
• Work in a collaborative team environment in an Agile fashion
• Development efforts are centered on data collection and systems integration with the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
• Bachelor’s degree / EE and 3+ years experience
• Salesforce.com developer certification a plus
• Salesforce.com administrator certification a plus
• Must be willing to write Salesforce.com using Apex that will interface with web based platforms implemented with the latest technology
• 3+ years Experience with Salesforce.com administration and VisualForce/APEX coding Experience
• 3+ years Experience experience developing or working with Web Services using SOAP, JSON, REST and AJAX
• Proven history in successfully balancing concurrent projects
• Experience in a B2B sales or financial environment is a plus