Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
CIT Real Estate Finance is currently seeking a Senior Analyst - Underwriting.
The Senior Analyst will support senior staff by:
– Assuming responsibility for portfolio management of loans post origination.
– Providing research and analysis on markets for potential financing opportunities of multi-family, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
– Reviewing property historical operating statements and models future cash flows in Argus and Excel.
– Being responsible for credit risk model and bank return model for each transaction.
– Assisting in completing credit approval memos.
– Assisting in the closing process which includes review of due diligence reports, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Must possess knowledge of financial modeling and real estate valuation; should possess strong Argus and Excel modeling skills
– Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present risks & mitigants of a transaction
– Must be an experienced professional with 2+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance