Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
This position is required to support critical production and non-production systems which run on the Windows server platform at CIT. This is a senior-level position on CIT’s Server Engineering Team, which provides 3rd level support of CIT’s Global Windows server footprint
The candidate will be responsible for administering CIT’s corporate Windows / VMware server farm and providing Subject Matter Expertise including: Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server Operating Systems, VMware, ADFS, DNS
This candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in managing complex/enterprise IT environments.
• Operating system experience: Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Windows 2012R2, Windows Server 2016 VMware vSphere 5.x and 6.x.
• Solid understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, ADFS, Office365 and Windows Networking (DNS, DHCP), Infoblox (DNS, DHCP)
• Knowledge of PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• Knowledge of Networking, Switching, and Routing a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate project management skills.
• Strong process documentation skills.
• Strong engineering capabilities including requirements and impact analysis
• Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and permanent problem resolution skills.
• Ability to work after normal business hours and on weekends as required.
• Experience working for financial services or banking organizations is a plus.
• Hardware experience: vBlock, Cisco UCS, Converged/Hyper Converged solution experience a plus
• Additional Software Knowledge a plus: Symantec Products, OpsView, Citrix, BigFix
• Familiarity with troubleshooting .NET web applications
• Exposure to Windows clusters and load-balancing solutions.
• Storage experience: EMC and/or NetApp.
• Ability to manage detailed tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Experience with operating system security and compliance activities.