Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
This position is required to support critical production and non-production systems which run on the Windows server platform at CIT. This is a senior-level position on CIT’s Server Engineering Team, which provides 3rd level support of CIT’s Global Windows server footprint
The candidate will be responsible for administering CIT’s corporate Windows / VMware server farm and providing Subject Matter Expertise including: Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server Operating Systems, VMware, ADFS, DNS
This candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in managing complex/enterprise IT environments.
• Operating system experience: Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Windows 2012R2, Windows Server 2016 VMware vSphere 5.x and 6.x.
• Solid understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, ADFS, Office365 and Windows Networking (DNS, DHCP), Infoblox (DNS, DHCP)
• Knowledge of PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• Knowledge of Networking, Switching, and Routing a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate project management skills.
• Strong process documentation skills.
• Strong engineering capabilities including requirements and impact analysis
• Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and permanent problem resolution skills.
• Ability to work after normal business hours and on weekends as required.
• Experience working for financial services or banking organizations is a plus.
• Hardware experience: vBlock, Cisco UCS, Converged/Hyper Converged solution experience a plus
• Additional Software Knowledge a plus: Symantec Products, OpsView, Citrix, BigFix
• Familiarity with troubleshooting .NET web applications
• Exposure to Windows clusters and load-balancing solutions.
• Storage experience: EMC and/or NetApp.
• Ability to manage detailed tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Experience with operating system security and compliance activities.