Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
CIT Real Estate Finance is currently seeking an AVP - Underwriting who will:
– Underwrite commercial real estate loans including transitional and construction for multi-family, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
– Complete credit approval memos and submission for approval.
– Manage transaction closing process including review of property due diligence and legal documentation.
– Assist in portfolio management of loans post origination.
Bachelor’s degree required
– Must possess knowledge of financial modeling and real estate valuation; should possess strong Argus and Excel modeling skills
– Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present risks & mitigants of a transaction
– Must be an experienced professional with 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance