Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
• The Associate/AVP Healthcare RE Underwriter will support the HC RE Underwriting team in identifying, analyzing and underwriting new and existing HC RE transactions. Candidates will provide support and be involved with all stages of a transaction including financial modeling, structuring, due diligence, credit approval, legal documentation and the closing/syndication process.
• The position requires a candidate to have strong credit and analytical skills that can multi task and work in a high paced team environment.
• The candidate will interact with RE Originators, support the RE Underwriters as well as work with and provide guidance to junior analysts.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in finance with strong focus on credit underwriting and new deal execution
• Strong analytical, modeling, written and communication skills
• RE Finance and/or Healthcare experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast paced team environment
• BS Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word; experience with Argus model a plus