Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The ideal candidate will provide regional support and help grow a manufacturer relationship in the Office Imaging market by aligning successfully with the corporate goal and strategy of our client.
• New business development
- Executive management alignment
- Qualify client’s goals and align CIT’s products
- On-Boarding of new programs and products
• Account management:
- Achievement of annual volume and profitability targets
- Key stakeholder reviews
- Maintaining existing relationships with a focus on increasing CIT’s share of wallet
• Travel within the geographic territory is required
- Territory management / Time management
Attributes for Success:
Candidates will be highly motivated, driven, self-starters that can work independently in a home office environment.
• Strong business development and negotiation skills
• Exceptional ability to develop and cultivate strategic relationships
• Outstanding presentation, organization and time management skills
• Consultative selling approach
• Committed problem solver with creative solution capabilities
• Works well in a collaborative environment
Education & Experience:
• College or university degree in business or professional equivalent experience
• Minimum 1-3 years sales, sales support or Client relationship management
• Prefer Leasing Industry Knowledge – not required