Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Web Analyst will provide information, insights and analyses regarding CIT Bank’s consumer-facing web sites. The successful candidate will employ strategic data analysis to provide insight into online behaviors; identify insights and opportunities to maximize optimal outcomes.
• Manage daily reporting on account openings, deposits, outflows, etc.
• Centralize reporting databases, information hubs; develop and maintain dashboards
• Analyze web site analytics and raw data to formulate and present actionable recommendations to help drive best-in-class experience, performance, and sales conversions
• Monitor the health of CIT Bank’s online consumer-facing web sites by providing on-going information, analysis and insights through standard recurring reports and ad-hoc analysis
• Use data and best practices to make recommendations for stakeholders to optimize the customer journey across the site, native mobile apps, and digital marketing channels
• Develop customer insights by leveraging data from online and offline data sources
• Help define and recommend measurements, strategies, and reporting using data to drive valuable business decisions
• Provide frequent strategic and performance reporting for various business units within the company
• Interpret business requirements from stakeholders and partner with the Technical Analyst to develop into technical requirements
• Partner with creative agencies to test hypotheses using AB and multivariate testing in order to optimize conversions via audience and product segments
• Bachelor’s degree in a Math intensive discipline (Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
• 3-5 years of digital analytics experience
• Experience with statistical/financial analysis
• Expertise in Excel and experience running sequel queries
• Demonstrated understanding of the following concepts as they relate to web analysis: traffic metrics; pathing behavior; predictive modeling; segmentation; funnel performance
• Expertise with the following applications:
o Web Analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics)
o Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
o Working knowledge of SQL
o Advanced PowerPoint skills