Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The AVP, Talent & Diversity Management will be responsible for the support and administration of a variety of Talent Management processes and initiatives:
This position also works closely with the Learning & Development group.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Researching and sharing information regarding current leading edge talent management activity taking place within the financial services industry and beyond
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with business clients across the organization
• Collaborating with other HR team members, particularly with the HRBP’s and Generalists
• The qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in business, organizational development/psychology or a related field and at least 6-8 years of experience in a Human Capital role, ideally within the financial services industry.
• Proven track record supporting talent management programs.
• The ability to research, design talent programs. Facilitation skills, or interest in facilitating, preferred.
• Strong quantitative skills and comfort with Excel and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with talent management systems and learning management systems (e.g., Cornerstone and PeopleSoft ) preferred.
• Exhibits a strong presence that commands attention and engenders the trust and confidence of others.
• Excellent communicator with experience interacting at all levels of the business.
• Excellent client service focus and ability to develop effective partnerships.
• Strong commercial awareness in order to drive quality, efficiency, and cost savings.