Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
We are seeking a Data Delivery Manager with financial services experience to support an expanding Enterprise Data Management Program. The candidate will report to Head of Data Architecture and will provide hands on guidance to other team members. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this individual will be responsible for initiatives such as designing and implementing fit for purpose data marts, building various operational data stores and establishing Data Integration HUB as an alternative to rigid point-to-point integrations by decoupling data sources and destinations.
This position, as a rule, requires the qualified candidate to be innovative and creative in solving complex problems and work in an environment where requirements can continually evolve, while still maintaining adherence to all data architecture standards.
• Responsible for establishing a clear vision and driving execution of data integration applications for corporate systems (Finance, Risk, Treasury, TAX and Regulatory Reporting)
• Provide direction to development activities and liaise with business lines, and technical leads within organization
• Develop solutions in a highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members
• Architect data acquisition, transformation and data load processes
• Establish best practices for data integration
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task
• Perform Proof Of Concepts for new tool and technology selection
• 10+ years in developer / architecture type role within financial services
• 3+ years in a development management role
• Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and influential skills is required
• Solid experience with Oracle and SQL Server
• Ability to create blue prints in Visio and PowerPoint
• Must have experience with 3rd Normal Form, Star and Snowflake schema techniques
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or other ETL/BI technologies
• Understanding of Data Virtualization
• Agile Software Development: Scrum and Continuous Integratio