Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
This position will support the PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, Asset Management and Purchasing modules (including Requisition). This includes activities such as month end close processes, system maintenance and system enhancements. The role will also support requests from the Accounts Payable, Asset Accountants, Purchasing, Internal Audit & External Audit teams.
Requires the ability to work closely with the company’s global accounting staff and PeopleSoft technical support staff to ensure that the existing applications are maintained and function correctly. Support of system maintenance/upgrades/conversions is a key duty of this function. Additionally the role will require the ability to resolve both business process and application issues through the coordination of accounting and technical resources.
Ideal role for an individual who has a strong background using the PeopleSoft AP, AM and PO module, developing and implementing business processes for accounting, understanding the data flow of transactional information within the PeopleSoft application (AP, AM, Purchasing and GL modules). Strong communication skills and project management experience are essential for this role.
The position will require the following skill set:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• 5+ years work experience
• 5+ years of functional skills with the PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Asset Management application (v 8.4 o and PeopleSoft 9.2).
• 5+ years supporting and resolving issues related to end users (both within the PeopleSoft application and general accounting business processes).
• 5+ years understanding and assisting with technical issues that affect the PeopleSoft application (both business process and application issues).
• The ability to identify and develop the improvements for current business processes - utilizing additional functionality with in the PeopleSoft application to achieve these goals.
• Experience developing and delivering training for PeopleSoft AP, AM and PO functionality,
• Experience developing and documenting accounting business processes (integrating PeopleSoft functionality with external processes).
• Strong Excel 2010 knowledge