Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
This position requires both ongoing support of existing DSL systems and development of new and revised DSL deliveries. System failures day or night can cause significant customer impacts. There is a continual stream of urgent requests for small corrections and/or improvements in existing systems.
• 5+ years of design and development experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL and SSIS.
• Good communication (oral and written) and team work skills to work with both business users and other IT members
• General IT knowledge commensurate with a degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Desired Skills (each being a plus):
• .net development experience
• Knowledge of Windows Operating System, in order to aid in optimal design of infrastructure and in debugging problems