Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Managing Director - Communication/Technology Finance is responsible for originations and business development. Major responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Must understand the private equity landscape. Established relationships that are relevant to the Technology Sector would be beneficial to someone fulfilling this role• Experience with transactions in the software, SAAS, and technology enabled business sectors• Thorough understanding of credit analysis, financial modeling, structuring deal terms and the ability to communicate credit decisions to senior management• Requires the capability to run/coordinate the leverage finance process from initial client discussions all the way through closing
• Bachelors degree required
• 8+ years experience in originations and senior underwriting experience in a leveraged finance environment
• Candidate will have strong credit and underwriting skills
• Candidate will have effective writing and communication skills