Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Funding Managers are a lot of things. But you already knew that.
You know that they are extremely organized, detail-oriented and great at multitasking.
You know that Funding Managers are exceptionally analytical, stupendous at problem solving, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
But, did you know that Direct Capital Funding Managers must...
• Make every customer experience remarkable through open lines of communication with customers, vendors, equipment providers and finance managers, and by supporting relationships with our partners
• Be scrappy with file preparation, organization, and prioritization.
• Crush obstacles by solving tough problems on challenging deals.
• Seek change by being the voice for our customers internally and procure and process invoices efficiently.
• Invent solutions when auditing and proof reading documents, insurance certificates and invoices.
• Drive momentum for success by self-managing a monthly portfolio of 50 customers and keeping their transactions moving through identification and coordination of equipment delivery dates.
• Be point blank when preventing fraud throughout the organization.
• Give back to our customers in the form of exceptional customer service and proper delivery of funds and equipment.
• Bring the passion all day, every day, by keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce regarding your communications with existing contacts.
• Enjoy the ride! (That’s it – just enjoy being a Funding Manager)!
In addition to embodying Direct Capital’s ten core values, you must also have the following skills to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 1-2 years of prior business/office experience
• Proficiency in Salesforce, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Early adoption to change management
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Have knowledge of leasing industry and/or contract terms
• Exceptional Leadership Skills
• Sense of urgency
• Demonstrated initiative
• Ability to work and interact with all department throughout the organization
• Timely follow-through
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Thrive in a fast paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
• At least one to two years in Business, Finance, Insurance or Customer Service position/industry
Do you believe that Direct Capital, Portsmouth, NH and the Funding team is right for you? Great, we do too.