Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
|The UCC Engineer will provide mid to advanced level enterprise wide VOIP services support; provide product design, recommendations, evaluations, and configurations as well as the following:|
• Resolve Cisco UC Manager 10.x VOIP client business problems through research, installation and customization, network administration, and network management support
• Implement and maintain all aspects of the VOIP network infrastructure (i.e. Cabling- Racking/LAN/WAN/WLAN/VoIP/VPN/Network Security)
• Provide on-call operational level support for all aspects of the Cisco VOIP hardware and software
• Conduct Proof of Concepts for emerging technologies and present recommendations to design teams and management
• Participate in multi-discipline design teams to provide solutions and capacity planning of VOIP equipment and network
• Provide VOIP architecture and infrastructure design for data center and site deployments
• Provide Operational support for Moves, Adds and Changes for users as required by service tickets.
• Open and manage TAC cases to resolve user, VOIP or Collaboration infrastructure problems and escalate as required based on severity
• Required Certification: CCVP, CCNP Voice, CCNA Collaboration or CCIE certified or equivalent work experience in at least 2-of the following network disciplines (Routing Switching, VOIP, or Security)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (analytical, technical, systems engineering, and/or scientific) or equivalent years applicable professional experience/background
• 6+ years of CUCM - VOIP networking experience /technical proficiency in LAN, WAN, Network Management, and Security. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Windows environments Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
• Must have strong proven background with senior level experience with Unity voice mail, CUCM 10.x, 2811 ,VG224, SIP, Cube, Collaboration- Jabber, Video, FXO infrastructures