Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
|Information/Data Governance Analyst: |
• Develop control structures within a simple environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
• Assist the information/data governance team in the formation and execution of data governance framework, policy, standards. This position assists in the implementation of an enterprise data governance program
• Participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
• Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
• Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners and IT.
• Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:|
• Strong understanding of databases and data structures.
• Strong analytical and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure.
• Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions.
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
• Ability to write various documents such as functional requirements.
• Ability to compare technologies and make recommendations to senior members of the team.
• Understanding of privacy laws and regulations.
• Basic level proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Intermediate level proficiency with VBA.
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook.
• Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers with positive attitude.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 2+ years data quality or similar level data analysis experience required.
• 1+ years SQL and VBA experience required.
• 1+ years financial services experience required.